Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Such A Boy....

Mitch got down my Tupperware box of Valentine's Day stuff from the attic and put it in the kitchen. It has been there for 2 days or so. I didn't think a thing of having it on the floor. Chapman was enjoying pulling the drawer open on it and putting his cup in there but that was all. Well, yesterday, I came into the room and he was trying to climb on top of it. He eventually made it on top and was smiling so big. It was hilarious. He kept getting off of it and then climbing on top again. This went on for 20 minutes or so. Here are some pictures. He's SUCH a boy!!!!!!


Chapman was really proud of himself! And, by last night he was STANDING on the box and really thought he was big. Mitch and I were cracking up. Mitch had to take to box back out to the garage which made the little guy mad. But, I was really worried he'd hurt himself! Anyway, gotta love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is getting to be so.......handsome. You look like you are so happy Julie and I am very proud of you!!!!! I love you all.