Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our San Diego Trip


The Hogan family went to San Diego last week for vacation. My dad had a meeting there so we all tagged along. It was a blast! Chapman did so well on the airplane (I was concerned about this)! But, with 6 adults (mom, dad, Christie & Billy, Betsy and me ((Mitch couldn't go - he had to work and we missed him terribly!)) ) we figured we could handle him. : ) San Diego was absolutely beautiful. Our hotel was on the bay and we walked all over the place. We visited the Hotel Del Coronado and went on the beach. The water was so cold but Chapman wanted to get in. I took his shoes off and let him walk in the water. My feet were freezing so I know his were. Nonetheless he loved it. He loves water in any form and pitched a fit when I picked him up to remove him from it. I was afraid he would try and go under like he does in the bath tub and then he would really be miserable! Honestly, he was wonderful the whole trip and went with the flow. We ate some delicious cuisine, saw some beautiful places, visited with some old friends and shopped a lot! It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad we were all able to go.

Chapman with Gigi & Pops

Hotel del Coronado

No comments: