Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

First of all, what's sweeter than seeing this in your bed?? My sweet babies with their lovies & pacies. And check out the hair on Caroline!!! Still sticking straight up!


Now for some funny Chapman stories:
*The other day we were in the car driving on Lakeland at 5pm. (People who live in Jackson know what this means - bumper to bumper!) Anyway, Chapman says, "Mommy, I need to go potty (yes, he is potty trained!!!)." We are at a red light in the middle of traffic and there is no where for me to pull over. I say, "Okay Chapman, can you hold it for a minute until I can pull over?" His response, "Okay, I hold it with 2 hands."
*Everyone knows Chapman loves baseball and the Redhawks (my dad's team). We had been listening to a game the other night on the computer when Chapman went to bed. Well, they lost and when Chapman woke up the next morning I said, "Chapman, the Redhawks lost their game last night," and he *burst* into tears!!! I mean some serious alligator tears. Had no idea this was going to happen. I was trying so hard not to laugh but it cracked me up.

3 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

That's too funny! "I'll hold it with two hands."

Amy S. Norris said...

shut your mouth....i hold it with two hands. LOVE that kiddo!

Unknown said...

Hey Julie,

Those kids are the cutest i have seen. ( Except for Keagan) Chapman is getting so big and that head full of hair on that little girl. I miss you alot and pls call me sometime. I still have the same number. Pearl