Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Sweethearts

We have been having so much fun with our new little girl! Chapman is a wonderful big brother and even tries to share his lovie and paci with her! (This is a big deal because he is very protective of it!!) Caroline is doing great. We had her weight checked last Thursday and she weighed 7lbs, 1oz. We were really excited! Here are some pics of her & Chapman.

Is this bow not super cute??? I know if you have a girl this may not be a big deal but I *love* it!

3 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Really cute bow! I can't get over how much hair she has. Colby has been a great big brother too...a little to big. I found him trying to suck boogers out of Chase's nose, gaging him with the passy, and tying to swing him really high in his swing....Lord help me!

Kelly said...

She's so beautiful... we're so happy for you guys! We miss you! And I love the bow... start her early! Taylor keeps hers in all day long...she's just used to them now!

Kosek Landing said...

OMG...that hair! Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys on the 10th...I'm brining a meal :)